Take a Guided Grouse Hunting Trip!
Enjoy a day in the timber chasing Ruffed Grouse and the American Woodcock.
Wheezy Outdoors will provide you with an unforgettable hunting experience!
Located right in the heart of “Timber Country” Wheezy Outdoors has access to tens of thousands of County, State, and Federal land, serving as prime habitat for the Ruffed Grouse and American Woodcock.
Looking for the ultimate hunting experience?
Look no further than a Guided Grouse Hunt with Wheezy Outdoors!
Your trip will include:
- A guided upland bird hunting trip with an experienced guide to various woodlands in Northern Minnesota.
- A full lunch will also provided for an additional $30.
- Each hunter is responsible for his or her own firearm and ammunition.
- Hunter must possess all proper Minnesota Small Game and HIP Certification Licensing.
- Any food or beverages they wish to bring.
- Weather appropriate clothing and hunting gear.
What would a trip like this be without your best friend?
Hunters are more than welcome and encouraged to bring your dog. However, if you do not have a four legged friend, one of our Champion English Setters, “Speck” or “Willie” will be happy to get the birds for you!
WE ARE PROUD MEMBERS WE ARE PROUD SUPPORTERS!
Along with being National Huntsman, we support all acts of conservation!
If you are an avid upland hunter who, like us, support the national efforts of conservation and management to ensure the future of the species for ourselves and the generations to come we encourage you to get involved! Follow the links bellow to see what the RGS and the AWS is all about and what you can do to help!
Ruffed Grouse Society
American Woodcock Society
7504 State 6 NE, Remer, MN 56672