Take a Minnesota Guided Bear Hunting Trip!
Hunt Minnesota’s largest Mammal, without the worry, hassle and hard work. We are licensed and experienced bear guides who will put you over active baits right in the middle of “Bear Country”! All you need to do is enjoy the hunt.
Whether you prefer Bow, Rifle, Black Powder, or Pistol. We have a wide range and spread of bait stations, which attract multiple bears, and our remote access bait sites help to promote a quality and successful hunt. Wheezy Outdoors is committed to serving you in helping you fill your tag.
Bear Hunt: $1,500/ Hunter
Minnesota Bear Permits for our service areas are issued by Lottery only.
For more information on licensing and permits visit https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/hunting/bear/index.html
Serving Minnesota Bear Areas 46 & 51
Minnesota Master Guide License #19251
Hunt Dates: September 1st-6th (arrive August 31st)
- The hunt is one flat rate and will include, baiting of the bear, proper stand or blind placement, transportation to and from the bait site, tracking of the animal, cleaning, skinning, quartering, and proper trophy care.
- WE ALSO PROVIDE ALL MEALS!
All License, Permits, and Tags are responsibility of the hunter. The Hunter is responsible for bringing their weapon(s) of choice, ammunition, coolers and bags for meat and hide, and all appropriate hunting gear, clothing, and safety equipment.
Hunters are welcome to bring a guest, an additional fee of $150 will be required for all guests.
Our Commitment to You
- It is our promise to you, that we will do everything we can to assist you in filling your tag. And everything we can to make this hunt a memorable one to keep you coming back for years to come.
- We will tailor the hunt to fit each individual hunter’s needs,from novice to experienced.
- If a hunter has a disability or requires special accommodations and assistance just let us know, we are sure to be able to fit your needs!
Book your Guided Minnesota Black Bear Hunt!
7504 State 6 NE, Remer, MN 56672